At Village Day Spa, your skin and appointment are very important to us! To provide the best customer experience, all clients who book services with Village Day Spa starting April 1, 2021 will be in agreeance of this cancellation policy and accept all terms.
To secure your online reservation, a 50% prepayment of service cost will be required at time of booking. Prepayment will be applied towards final reservation cost, unless a 7 hour cancellation notice is not provided.
- For cancellations less than 7 hours of reservation; client will lose and forfeit the 50% prepayment.
- For cancellations greater than 7 hours of reservation; client’s account will be credited 50% prepayment for future services.
- For no shows of reservation; client will forfeit 50% prepayment and additionally, will be charged remaining 50% of service cost for reservation booked.
To cancel or reschedule your reservation, please do so at your earliest convenience by visiting us online or leaving a voicemail. Above terms will still be applied.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may make it difficult to arrive on time, but in respect to our employees and other client reservations, we kindly ask that you notify us immediately by phone if you will be running late.
Clients who arrive more than 10 minutes past their reservation time without notice, will be asked to reschedule and will forfeit their 50% prepayment. We will do our best to accommodate services, however cannot guarantee availability if you are late.
- Clients under the age of 18 must provide a signed waiver by a parent or guardian, prior to receiving services.
- Clients under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the treatment room for entirety of service.
It is at the discretion of Village Day Spa to stop or refuse a service, if the employee feels unsafe, mistreated, or harassed (verbally or physically) by a client. In addition, services may be stopped or refused if procedure is not appropriate for the client, depending on information obtained through consultation, medical history, injuries, or composition.