What should I do before and after my body wax appointment?
- Exfoliate skin 12-24 hours before appointment.
- Take shower, do not use lotion
- Stay out of sun for 12-24 hours
- Do not soak in a tub
- Don't exfoliate for 24 hours after your appointment.
- No intercourse for 12 hours after if you are getting a Brazilian
Whats the difference between a Half Brazilian and a Full Brazilian?
- A half brazilian is taking 50% off the hair off. The esthetician can discuss it further with you when you are in the room.
- A full brazilian is taking 100% of the hair off. If you would like to leave something in the front, you can discuss that with your esthetician.
Whats the difference between hard and soft wax?
- Soft wax is applied to the skin very thinly, then removed with a muslim strip.
- Hard wax is applied as a liquid, then hardens after it cools and the wax is removed without the use of muslim strip. Hard wax goes on the skin thicker than the soft wax.
What is tinting?
- Brow and lash tinting is a safe, semi-permentant dye. Like hair dye, the esthetician will mix the color and oxide, leave the dye on the area for 8-15 minutes, depending on how bold you want the area to be. This process usually takes about 30 minutes from start to finish.
How long does tinting last?
- Everyone's hair and skin is different, but on average, it lasts for two weeks.
What is the after care for lash lifting?
- The after care is simple and low maintenance. For the first 48 hours after your Lash Lift treatment, please keep your lashes away from steam, oil-based products and water. DO NOT use a lash curler after this treatment, it is not necessary and may cause an unusual curl to the lashes. Stay away from mascara for 24 hours.